Profile: Dot Net
Total Vacancies: 5
Experience: 5-8 Year
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, release and maintain components.
- Collaborate with a team of PM, DEV, and QA to release features.
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM).
- Build usable software, released at high quality, runs at scale, and is adopted by customers.
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x ~ 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records, and terabytes of data.
- Release new features into production every month, and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing applications on the Microsoft stack.
- Strong background in building web applications.
- Strong experience with SQL Server and its tools, ability to understand and modify existing Stored Procedures.
- Experience in developing web applications using Angular/Flutter/Dart a plus.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environmentYour Content Goes Here.
Leave A Comment