Profile: Oracle EBusiness Suite
Total Vacancies: 2
Experience: 10+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- 10+ years of proven implementation experience in Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM or EBusiness Suite R.12.2 in HR and Payroll (UK and IE)/li>
- The ideal candidate has worked on Oracle EBS and CLOUD HCM Functional consultant before, and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need resources who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace and enriching environment.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion functionality
- Conduct Functional/Technical Design Workshops for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion, and build extensions for them
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Develop Security and Validation Strategies & Plans for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Implement Security for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Experience of Migrating data for Projects from legacy systems of the clients.
- Hands-on experience with Fusion Release 13
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Implementations
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- Expertise inCore Human Capital Management, Absence Management, HR Helpdesk, Payroll (UK and IE), Recruiting, Time & Labor, Oracle
- Benefits, Strategic Workforce Planning, Oracle Journeys, Talent Review and Succession Management
- Strong experience in design interfaces and customizations in Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 and HCM Fusion Cloud.
- Implementation experience in all project phases: project planning and first requirement gathering, Fit/Gap Analysis, Design,
- Configuration, Testing, Production Support, Trainings as preference.
- Ability to work collaboratively across a multi-disciplined team spanning across countries
- Any Bachelor’s Degree OR Any Postgraduate
- Experience of 10+ years with Cloud or/ and EBS HCM. Modules Core HR, Talent, Absence, Time & Labor, Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Preferable – UK and IE
- Implementation experience of Fusion Cloud relevant to 10 Years
- Oracle E Business Suite implementation experience upto 10 years.
- Advanced English language skill is mandatory