Total Vacancies: 4
Experience: 6+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributes to team meetings; troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products;participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks,and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information Science / Information Technology / Computer Science OR equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of solid software development experience.
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing.
- Knowledge of agile development process.
- Experience with version control systems(Git).
- Experience with databases – SQL(MySql).
- Must have knowledge of – Core Java, XML, Struts, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, JQUERY, HTML5, Bootstrap.
Leave A Comment